Our Top 10 Recommendations for Minelab Excalibur Metal Detectors
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Minelab Excalibur metal detectors on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Minelab Excalibur II 1000 Waterproof Detector Bundle with Pro Find 35
- The unique design of the Minelab Excalibur II allows you to use it as effectively in or out of the water - this amphibious machine can move seamlessly from land, beach and wet sand conditions to underwater depths of up to 200ft (66m).
- Thanks to a unique method of ground cancelling never again will you get false signals from detecting in salt water. Enjoy the simple yet effective discrimination and be surprised at the sensitivity and depth you uncover targets from.
- Features: BBS 17 frequency technology (1.5kHz 25.5kHz), RCB amplifies weak target signals inside the coil, reducing noise and boosting faint, deep objects, High Visibility (Hi-Vis) fluorescent bodywork, Slimline coil (8” or 10” option) for reduced weight and improved balance, NiMH Rechargeable battery pack for operation up to 12 hours, Hi-Vis Skid plate, Side-mount shaft for shallow and surf-wading (available as an optional accessory).
- Specifications: Application: Coin, Relic, Jewellery, Beach & Dive, Technology: BBS, Frequency/Transmission: Multiple frequencies: 1.5, 3, 4.5,...25.5kHz), Coil (standard): Choice of 8" or 10" round Double-D hardwired coil, Audio Output: Headphones (hardwired), Headphones Supplied: Koss 8 ohm headphones (hardwired), Detect Modes: Discriminate or All-Metal (Pinpoint), Discrimination: Variable Discrimination (adjustable turn control) & All Metal (Pinpoint), Ground Balance:Automatic ground rejection
- Pinpoint: Pinpoint mode, Sensitivity Adjust: Auto & manual (adjustable turn control), Threshold: Adjustable turn contol, Target Volume Adjust: Adjustable turn control, Battery: NiMH battery pack 13V 1000 mAh (14-19 hours). Supplied with mains charger, alkaline battery optional accessory, Low battery alert: Audio alert, Length: Standard shaft 1140mm - 1220mm (45" - 48"); Dive shaft 820mm - 910mm (32" - 36"), Weight: 8" Coil 2.1kg (4.6lbs) or 10" coil 2.3kg (5.1lbs) (inc NiMH battery)
Bestseller No. 2
Minelab 3720-0002 Equinox 800 Metal Detector, Black
- Total Weight: 2. 96 lbs (1. 34 kgs) 8 Custom Search Profiles: Each Detect Mode Features 2 Custom Search Profiles so you can Save your Favorite Settings in Each Mode : 3 Year Limited for Detector, 1 Year for Battery Operating Frequencies: Multi, 5kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz Fast & Accurate Target ID: Fast Recovery Speed with Accurate Target ID
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency For Maximum Performance, Plus a Wide Range of Single Frequencies Get Even More Control of your Audio with Advanced Settings; You Decide How Much Target Info you Hear Wireless Audio Compatible with Ultra-Fast Wireless Audio with the WM 08, and Fast aptX Low Latency / Bluetooth Headphones
- Gold detecting mode: operates the high single frequencies of 20 kHz, 40 kHz or multi to detect gold nuggets in mineralized soils
- Waterproof design: Equinox is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes (3M/ 10-feet)
- Factory included accessories: ml 80 wireless headphones with hard shell case wm 08 wireless audio module USB charging cable with magnetic connector USB charging cable for headphones auxiliary cable Equinox quick start guide
Bestseller No. 3
Minelab Excalibur II 1000 Bundle with Headphones, Car Charger & Extra Rechargable Batteries
- Special Bundle with Free Minelab Headphones, Car Charger & Extra Rechargable Batteries
- RCB amplifies weak target signals inside the coil, reducing noise and boosting faint, deep objects
- High Visibility (Hi-Vis) fluorescent bodywork;
- NiMH Rechargeable battery pack for operation up to 12 hours Hi-Vis Skid plate;
- Side-mount shaft for shallow and surf-wading (available as an optional accessory) BBS multiple frequency technology (1.5kHz - 25.5kHz)
Bestseller No. 4
Bestseller No. 5
Minelab Equinox 600 Multi-IQ Metal Detector with EQX 11" Double D Smart Coil
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency: True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
- Waterproof Design: EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
- Sleek & Lightweight: Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
- Wireless Audio Compatible: Compatible with ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, and fast aptX Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
- 6 Custom Search Profiles: Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favorite settings in each mode.
Bestseller No. 6
Minelab Battery Charger Adaptor Ikelite for Excalibur Metal Detector 3011-0201
- Battery Charger Adaptor Ikelite for Excalibur
- Compatible with: Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000
Bestseller No. 7
Minelab Equinox 800 Multi-IQ Underwater Waterproof Metal Detector & Pro Find 35
- Includes: PRO-FIND 35 pinpointer, EQX 11" Double-D Smart Coil with Skidplate,
- Wireless Bluetooth / apt-X Low Latency Headphones, WM 08 Wireless Audio Module, Multi-Language Screen Protectors,
- Adjustable Armrest, USB Charging Cable with Magnetic Connector,
- Representing our most significant coin & treasure introduction since the launch of the CTX 3030 in 2012, Minelab is pleased to announce the release of the new EQUINOX Series Metal Detectors.
- The EQUINOX Series is the all-terrain multi-purpose detector that obsoletes all single frequency VLF detectors. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions… just select your detecting location and go!
Bestseller No. 8
MINELAB PRO-FIND 35
- The Minelab Pro-Find 35 Pinpointer Features DIF Technology which Significantly Reduces Interference with an Operating Metal Detector.
- Adjustable Sensitivity with 5 Sensitivity Levels Allow you to Adjust for Maximum Depth and Minimum Noise in All Ground Conditions. Audio Tones and Vibration Intensify as the Probe Approaches the Target, Even Underwater.
- Waterproof to 10-ft (3m) with Rugged Waterproof Design Ideal for Beach and River Pinpointing. The PRO-FIND is Bright and Easily Visible, So you Won’t Leave it Behind After you Dig.
- Ferrous Tone ID featuring Two Different Responses Helping you to Identify Ferrous Junk from Nonferrous Treasure. Lost-Alarm will Sound After a Period of Inactive Use making it Easy to Locate your Forgotten Pinpointer.
- Factory Included Accessories: Holster, Lanyard, 9V PP3 Battery, Multi-Language Instructions
Bestseller No. 9
Minelab Equinox 800 Metal Detector w/Pro Find 15, Carry Bag, Finds Pouch
- The EQUINOX 800 multi-frequency metal detector
- Standard Coil: 11-inch double-D smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10')
- Wireless bluetooth / apt-X low latency headphones with carry case
- WM 08 wireless audio module
- USB charging cable with magnetic connector
Bestseller No. 10
Minelab X-TERRA 305 Metal Detector
- Minelab's proprietary True Digital VFLEX technology the new class of single frequency detectors change the frequency easily by changing coils
- Compatible with Medium Frequency 7kHz and High Frequency 18.75kHz coils 6 accessory coil options offer increased versatility
- Accurate Ground Balance capability with manual adjustment of 0-20 allows the user to easily adjust mineralization easily
- Noise Cancel function with 3 manual settings allowing the user to pick the quietest channel for detecting
- Choice of up to 3 tone IDs plus multi-tone Target ID which allows greater flexibility in deciding how targets are represented